Sunday 21 October 2012

Orange Calcite

Meet the newest addition of my crystal collection, it's a stunning orange calcite sphere. I have a thing for crystal spheres and just could not resist this one. As soon as I walked into the teaching room at The Rose School, it was the first thing I noticed. It's colour is so vibrant that it does not look like a crystal at all, it looks like it's made from the orange ice lollies I used to eat as a child. The sight of it instantly took me back to childhood and a fond memory of sitting on the grass in the hot summer sun licking my orange ice lolly, bikes thrown carelessly on the floor while our sole intention was to lick the lolly before it melted all over our hands, although we still ended up in a sticky mess. 

I just had to pick it up and proceeded to do so even before saying hello to my fellow students in the room, not that I'm rude but I was distracted by something sweet, a bit like pooh bear and honey. As soon as I picked up the crystal I knew it was coming home with me, I'd had no intention of buying any crystals today, but this one did not want to leave my hand. 
Within minutes I realised how happy I felt, it hadn't been the best morning, in fact it hadn't been the best week and that morning I was feeling particularly down in the dumps. So it was very noticeable to me how quickly and dramatically my mood had changed. I felt so joyous, like a mischievous little child, I wanted to play and laugh, I felt warm inside like someone had switched the fire on. 
There was more than one orange calcite sphere in the room and a couple of us were holding them and cooing over them which in turn stimulated a shift in energy and we all spent the day laughing. The energy of this crystal really connected all of us to that inner child that resides in everyone which most of us forget to nurture. It brought to the surface the energy of play and reminded us all the importance of not taking life too seriously, to have a laugh, to play with the carefree innocence of children and to be joyous in the work that we do. The tone did lower at times, we are all adults and our humour can at times be smutty, all in good fun but it showed me that this crystal also stimulates the creative and sexual side of us, which again can be a side we may forget to nurture. 
This time round I didn't need to sit and meditate with a crystal to see what effect it has. As you probably noticed I haven't posted in a while, it's been a difficult month with a lack of motivation, creativity, inspiration, a few fears chucked in and the month was a bit of a wash out with the writing. Anyway, after 5 minutes with this beautiful calcite sphere I felt joyful, creative, full of life and inspired to write another post (about this crystal of course). Need I say anymore?!
Orange calcite - warming and energising, will stimulate joy and shine light into a dark hour uplifting fear into joy. Having a stabilising effect orange calcite brings a sense of perspective over the lower thoughts during a state of confusion. 
An old friend there to support, encourage and inspire one to fulfil their hopes, dreams and life purpose. Stimulating creativity orange calcite connects to the sacral centre which is situated below the navel, the sacral centre relates to emotions, relationships and creativity. 
Orange calcite helps to unblock the sacral centre warming any cold emotion that may be lurking and causing depression bringing in the love of life and enabling one to see the joy in their own life circumstance. Stimulating in one that sense of childlike playfulness that we so often forget to connect to, teaching us not to take life to serious, always make time to laugh and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment